Gather Easter Dinner inspiration from these simple courses.
One year, many moons ago, I planned a fancy Easter feast right out of a magazine. Featuring grilled leg of lamb, it was definitely a departure from my regular cooking repertoire. It also took a lot longer than I expected. We ate hours later than I thought we would.
If you’re looking for Easter Dinner inspiration, but don’t want to go too crazy, check out these menu choices.
- Healthier Spinach Dip (shown above)
- Super Easy Veggie Tray
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Mustard Greens and Bacon
- Tossed Salad with Peperoncinis and Feta Cheese (shown above)
- Spring Greens with Pepitas and Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- Orange and Avocado Salad with Pea Tendrils