I love menu planning, especially for a special occasion, like Easter. It’s enjoyable to me to think about how to vary textures, flavors, and colors.
Sometimes I can get carried away, though. Just ask my husband. He’s been known to claim widowhood for the days leading up to a big event.
But, I’m getting better. This year, I’m creating menus for YOU to make.
Here are some of the menus I’d love to prepare, but there just aren’t enough Easter Dinners to be had this year:
A Traditional Spread
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Mustard Greens and Bacon
- Caesar Salad
- Garlic Green Beans (recipe coming)
- Glazed Ham with Dijon and Cranberries (and cooked in the crockpot)
- Mashed Potatoes
- Carrot Cake
A Casual Grilled Affair
- Spring Greens with Pepitas & Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- Soy Grilled Fish
- Buttermilk Cornbread
- Chocolate Cheesecake
A Meatless, Mexican Meal
- Cactus Salsa and Tortilla Chips
- Mexican Rice
- Seasoned Pintos
- Green Salad
- Pasilla Enchiladas
- Mexican Wedding Cakes