What is Valentine’s Day without a little bit of chocolate?
Ready for Friday? It’s Valentine’s Day. Whether you have a sweetheart or not, I think it’s the perfect excuse to indulge in a little chocolate.
Chocolate makes everything better. It’s true. It’s a law of nature.
Check out this roundup of some of our favorite chocolate treats. Personally, I’m leaning toward the chocolate cheesecake….
Chocolate Desserts to Try This Valentine’s Day:
- Better than Robert Redford (Layered Chocolate Dessert in a Jar) – These are adorable in little jars, but you can make it in an 8-inch square pan too. It’s delicious either way.
- Chocolate Cheesecake – This cheesecake is easy to make. We like to serve it with whipped cream.
- Chocolate Fondue – Only two ingredients in this recipe! Quick and easy. Make sure you have plenty of fruit or pound cake for dipping. Unless you want to eat it with a spoon — which you can totally do.
- Cupcakes with a Chocolate Kiss — Top with your choice of vanilla buttercream or chocolate buttercream.
- Heart-Shaped Brownies — Add a side of homemade vanilla ice cream to make it really decadent. And if you want to get really crazy, make your own chocolate sauce.
- Homemade Chocolate Cream Pie – It really isn’t difficult to make your own.
- Mint Chocolate Parfaits – Individual servings make dessert more fun!
- Triple Chocolate Sundaes – Three forms of chocolate, brownie, ice cream, and syrup, come together for a delicious Valentine’s treat.