It’s a good thing I made a meal plan for the month. It’s been a rough month and it’s not even half over. That time change has not been kind to me. The meal plan itself has had all kinds of mixing up. Life has happened — and grocery prices have not pleased me. But, we’re hanging on.
And hopefully eating well this week.
- Cranberry Granola– need to make more!
- Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day (just taught my 9yo to make it)
- Instant Oatmeal Packets*
- Baked Goods (quick breads, muffins, biscuits)*
- Pancakes or Waffles (precooked and frozen)*
- Hard cooked eggs
- DIY Smoothies
- Applesauce or seasonal fruit
- Breakfast sandwiches*
- DIY Pasta Salad
- Tuna or Turkey Sandwiches
- Soup and Grilled Cheese
- Sunbutter and Pomegranate Jelly Sandwiches
- Snacky Lunch
13. Dinner with friends: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls, Cranberry Sauce
14. Birthday dinner – Kid’s choice
15. Pasta bar: lots of noodles, two kinds of sauce, maybe this Cilantro Shrimp Pasta, garlic bread, salad
17. Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Garlic Green Beans
18. Pizza Night
19: Mexibar: taco filling (like leftover roast chicken), toppings, tortillas, taco shells or chips