Do things feel crazy in your kitchen?
You’re too tired to shop, too frenzied to prep your meals.
You run out of time to make dinner…and then it’s pizza…again.
And your food budget? It’s out of control!
You know your family would eat better if you had a simple plan you could actually stick to…
…if only life would just SLOW DOWN a little!
The bad news is, life probably won’t slow down just for you.
The good news?
It doesn’t need to.
With the right systems and resources, done-for-you meal plans, and real life support, you can finally WIN in your kitchen.
What if you were able to serve great meals …
… in short order,
… staying on budget,
… all while feeling like YOU were in control of your time and grocery money?
Time to make dreams reality.
Introducing: The Good Cheap Eats Club
The practical support you need to go from dinnertime drop-out to every-meal HERO.
(Yep, even you.)
No matter where you are now, you can do this!
As a member of the Club, you’ll:
- Set a grocery budget that makes sense for you in this season of life.
- Assess your current kitchen practices and build on what’s really working for you.
- Identify stumbling blocks to meal planning, shopping, and cooking so that you can overcome them.
- Learn how to plan meals that everyone enjoys, including your pocket book.
- Ditch the overwhelm and take charge of your kitchen, your time, and your grocery budget.
Monthly membership to the Good Cheap Eats Club includes:
- weekly meal plans to help you make dinner easily and on budget
- a custom meal planner including access to over 800 Good Cheap Eats recipes
- personalized kitchen coaching to troubleshoot specific challenges you’ve got in the kitchen.
- a private chat forum to connect with other home cooks, ask questions, and get feedback.
- monthly master classes to learn new skills and strategies for meal planning and preparation
- a rotating resource library to enrich your kitchen experiences and increase your savings.
- a 25% discount on all digital resources available at GoodCheapEats.com
Hi, I’m Jessica! That’s me, back in the day when I was completely overwhelmed.
In between our fifth baby (pictured) and our sixth baby, we hit the bottom: unemployment, no savings, loads of debt.
I realized I needed to change if we were ever to turn things around.
I got serious about how we spent our money. We cut up the credit cards and ate the pantry down to the bones. Then, I rebuilt using smarter strategies, strategies that became the Good Cheap Eats System.
Eat well, save money, enjoy more of your good life!
When you become a member of the Good Cheap Eats Club, you’ll learn these strategies and how they will work in your life to help you spend less on groceries, save time, and eat incredibly well.
Through live master classes and coaching calls and personal interaction in our chat group, you’ll discover your strengths and improve on your weaknesses in the kitchen, in meal planning, and in grocery budgeting.
Make an investment in you and your future self.
Don’t let lack of knowledge hold you back.
Don’t keep on doing the same thing and hope dinner magically makes itself.
Don’t pay more for groceries and lose out on extra cash in the budget.
Taking charge of your time and your grocery budget will not only earn that money back, but your savings will far exceed the cost of the membership.