Is one of your New Year’s Resolutions to plan better meals?
Perhaps you get supper on the table in a timely manner but you’re not really pleased with what you make? Or maybe you stand in front of the fridge with a blank look on your face, wondering what you could make? Or maybe you want to include better ingredients and more healthful recipes in your diet but just aren’t sure where to start?
Many home cooks find themselves in a quandary: I’ve got a plan but I just can’t seem to execute it.
The Meal Planning 101 series is for you then, my friend.
- Know Your Eating Habits
- Take Inventory
- Ask the Eaters
- Make Your Emergency Meals List (aka Meals to Make when There’s Nothing to Eat)
- Create a Formula for a Week’s Meal Plan
- Make a Two-Week Rotation
- Plan for a Whole Month
- Meal Planning for Freezer Cooking
- 6 More Easy Meals to Make when There’s Nothing to Eat
- Meal Planning During a Pantry Challenge
- How to Meal Plan on a Budget
- 11 Ways to Use Up Leftovers
- I’ve Got a Meal Plan, Now What?
- Meal Planning for Picky Eaters
- Add Variety to Your Meal Planning
- Planning Meals to Match the Grocery Sales
- Are You in the Mood for Your Meal Plan?
- Cooking for a Smaller Family
- When Your Family Eats from Different Diets
- Organizing Your Week’s Meal Plan and Recipes
If you’re in a bind and just need some quick directions, a grocery list, and some recipes, grab one of 30+ FREE printable meal plans from Life as MOM.