I’m finishing up a Whole 30 nutritional reset this week. Here’s the meal plan.
Can you believe I only have one week left in my Whole 30? The last three weeks have really gone by quickly. While I can’t say that I’ve had a huge improvement in the areas I was hoping to improve (aches in my thigh and hip muscles), I have had sweet restful nights and been more alert during the day.
I’m thinking it’s the sugar.
So, on the other side, I’m going to try to limit the sweets that I add in. Hold me to it, will you?
If you’re wondering what the heck I’m talking about, you can read about it here:
- Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut
- My Whole 30 Eating Log
- Or follow me on twitter or instagram @jessicagfisher
This is my last full week of the Whole 30, a nutritional reset. It’s amazing to think that I’ve eaten zero processed foods since Valentine’s Day. Pretty wild, actually.
(And yes, I’ve been in the kitchen. A lot.)
Last week I did a small freezer cooking session where I prepared a bunch of protein-rich meals to stash in the deep freeze. You can download the free cooking plan yourself if you’d like to give it a whirl.
Here’s my meal plan for the last week — as well as how I’ll adapt things for my family. The items with an asterisk* are in my cookbook.
- Spicy Southwest Chicken, Green Salad, Guacamole, Homemade Salsa with Homemade Corn Tortillas for the fam
- Tarragon and Lemon Rubbed Fish*, Steamed Vegetables, Rice for the fam
- Quick and Easy Texas Chili*, Avocado, Green Salad, Flour Tortillas for the fam
- Vegetable Bolognese, Spaghetti Squash, Steamed Vegetables, Pasta for the fam
- Herbed Pork Sausage Patties*, Eggs, Fruit Salad, English Muffins for the fam
- Pizza Night for the fam, Leftovers for me
- Our Favorite Irish Stew (no potatoes for me), Green Salad (St Patty’s Day!)