Hey! It’s Pizza Friday again. I just am having too much fun to stop playing with pizza recipes. This time I took Asian flavors to Italy, just like Marco Polo. Even my husband who doesn’t normally like sweet flavors, devoured several slices of this pizza. One of the things that I love about this pizza is that it’s made of frugal pantry staples.
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 12-inch pizza dough
- 1/2 cup prepared Pad Thai sauce
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded) shredded (2 cups)
- 1 cup chicken (cooked and cubed)
- 1 carrots shredded
- 4 green onion chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan or screen with nonstick cooking spray. Fit the pizza dough into the pan, stretching to fit.
- Spread the Pad Thai sauce across the dough to cover. Sprinkle half the cheese over the pizza. Distribute the chicken, carrot, and green onions across the pizza. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 8 to 9 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is crisp. Remove to a cutting surface to slice. Top with the cilantro and serve immediately.