You know me, I love a good salad. And this one was a winner with grilled beef, dark leafy greens, whole grain couscous, onions, tomatoes, and garbanzo beans, drizzled with a yogurt-dill dressing? Yum!
Watch this video to see how easy it is:
The other salad ingredients came together in a snap. How could you go wrong?
Mediterranean Steak Salad
- Cook the steak over a hot grill until desired doneness.
- Prepare the couscous according to the package directions.
- While the steak rests, assemble four plates. Divide the spinach, onion slices, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and feta cheese.
- Spoon the couscous on the side.
- Place the sliced steak atop the greens.
- Serve the dressing on the side.