Two of my favorite splurge ingredients are Brie cheese and sundried tomatoes. Usually I buy both at Costco since that store offers the best price on these “gourmet” ingredients. Both flavors pack a lot of punch so you can stretch your ingredients investment over several meals.
This pasta is one of the easiest on the planet to make. It’s an upscale mac and cheese that takes just minutes to prepare.
Sundried Tomato and Brie Pasta
- 8 oz Brie cheese rind removed, cubed
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (julienned)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- black pepper
- 1 lb bowtie pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- In large bowl combine Brie, tomatoes, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow to rest while pasta cooks.
- Drain pasta and immediately add hot pasta to the cheese mixture. Toss to coat and allow cheese to melt. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top.
- Serve immediately.