It’s Freezer Cooking Month on Good Cheap Eats. All through the month of July I’ll be sharing tips and tricks for making the most of your refrigerator freezer as well as your deep freeze.
But first, let me share with you one of my biggest passion projects, Not Your Mother’s Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook.
Freezer meals have saved my bacon on more than one occasion. Whether it’s sharing a meal with a friend who’s struggling or throwing a meatloaf and a pan of mac and cheese in the oven for a quick dinner, making freezer meals helps me feed people without stressing out or running to the grocery store for something extra.
Freezer meals help me be my best, without hesitation. And I’ve tucked some of my favorite recipes, tips, and tricks away in this freezer cookbook.
My freezer cookbook, Not Your Mother’s Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook is in its second editioin, revised and expanded. There are more cooking plans, more recipes, and more good things than the original.
- Over 250 recipes to make ahead and freeze
- General instruction in freezer cooking
- A methodology to adapt your own recipes for freezing
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options
- Tips for bulk cooking with kids, with friends, and on your own
- Fresh inspiration and 21st century flavors and ingredients
- Color photos styled and captured by Maria Siriano.
- You can download a sample PDF here.
Where to Find It
Click here to buy a copy of the book on Amazon.
Click here to find it at your local library.
Subscribe to the Good Cheap Eats Newsletter and be entered to win a copy – for free.
Yep, I said win a copy.
This month (July 2021) I’m giving away a copy of this freezer cookbook to one lucky newsletter subscriber.
Open to US residents 18 years or older. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email on or around August 1, 2021. No purchase necessary.