You know what to do in the kitchen. (More or less.) You know you can do it.
You just need that little bit of push to make things happen, like dinner every night. Or lunches packed.
They say it takes a village. And indeed, to do the things that need doing — and maybe even enjoy the process — you do need people who have your back and will give you that push when you need it.
That, my friend, is what the Good Cheap Eats Club is all about.
As a member of the Club, you’ll:
- Set a grocery budget that makes sense for you in this season of life.
- Assess your current kitchen practices and build on what’s really working for you.
- Identify stumbling blocks to meal planning, shopping, and cooking so that you can overcome them.
- Learn how to plan meals that everyone enjoys, including your pocket book.
- Ditch the overwhelm and take charge of your kitchen, your time, and your grocery budget.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP TO THE GOOD CHEAP EATS CLUB INCLUDES:
- done-for-you meal plans to help you make dinner easily and on budget
- personalized kitchen coaching to troubleshoot specific challenges you’ve got in the kitchen.
- a private chat forum (on Discord) to connect with other home cooks, ask questions, and get feedback.
- a rotating resource library to enrich your kitchen experiences and increase your savings.
- a 25% discount on all digital resources available at GoodCheapEats.com
Subscribe for a month, quarter or year. Cancel at any time. Join here: https://learn.goodcheapeats.com/product/the-good-cheap-eats-club-sale/