The holiday season is just around the corner. Say what?
You swore you’d be ready this year.
You promised yourself that you’d get your plans in action ahead of time so that you could enjoy the season, but next year is already here!
Just as soon as the jack o’ lanterns’ candles are snuffed out, it’s time for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s to come knocking on the door. And sometimes it feels like another round of Trick or Treat, doesn’t it?
Or maybe it’s Groundhog Day?
It most definitely seems tempting to say, “Bah Humbug!” doesn’t it? If you don’t plan well, the holiday season can easily become overwhelming with all the ways you try to make your celebrations memorable and meaningful…
- Connecting with family and friends.
- Entertaining and feeding holiday guests.
- Managing a busy schedule.
- Sorting through covid-issues and restrictions.
- Doing it all without going broke!
That last part is the kicker. There’s still grocery shopping and meal planning and regular everyday kitchen responsibilities to deal with—and then we add the holidays to the mix?!
How can we afford the time and money to tackle it all?
Your every day is already busy, but boy, oh boy! The upcoming months are sure to be busier. Maybe even a bit crazy! Bah humbug, indeed!
It’s true the holiday season comes through in a whirlwind, but it is also one of the most special times of the year.
You don’t need to be a Scrooge about it. Forget your Bah-humbugs.
Get your game on!
That’s right. Get ready for it. Time to dust off your jingle bells and plan for a good time. Yes, really!
- No more freaking yourself out, rushing to get ready for a big event.
- No more fretting about getting meals on the table while making your list and checking it twice.
- No more tearing your hair out wondering how to pay for it all.
This year, step off the cold, tinsel-laden roller coaster and sit for a spell.
Enjoy a sweet treat and a warm cuppa, knowing that your holiday kitchen won’t be crazy and you won’t be running ragged or going broke.
You can serve everyday dinners and fantastic feasts without getting your name on the Naughty List.
Are you ready to buy yourself some time this holiday season?
You might not think you have time to take a workshop, but do you really have time to stress about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s when everyone else is having all the festive fun and you really want to join them? Invest the time now to reap the rewards later, when you need it most!
Free your time this holiday season so that you can ENJOY the festivities with the people who matter most.
I can’t wait to see how it all comes together for you this season as you:
- determine your holiday priorities
- prepare your kitchen for the added activity and company
- set up meal plans to cover everything from weeknight dinners to festive feasts
- develop checklists to make grocery shopping easy and on-budget this season.
- learn to easily fill the freezer with holiday goodies before you need them
- enjoy a more peaceful holiday season