Position: Operations Consultant
Hours: 3 to 5 hours/week to start
Location: United States (for tax purposes), though residence in Southern California is ideal
Starting date: October 2020
- Experienced with WooCommerce (including extensions such as Subscriptions and Memberships), WordPress, ConvertKit, and spreadsheets
- Comfortable with: CoSchedule, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google Drive, Pinterest, WP-Recipe Maker, PicMonkey, and a SEO research platform (such as SEMrush)
Examples of responsibilities:
- Plan (with Jessica): Master calendar for GCE Club, blog, social media, and product release
- Manage and troubleshoot: WooCommerce store, memberships, and subscriptions
- Oversee: other team members, including Site Editor and Graphic Designer, pick up excess workload when necessary
- Support: club members
- Coordinate: Sync timing and topics of newsletters, social shares, blog posts, etc.
- Write: Newsletters and other email copy, club content, marketing copy
- Prepare: Marketing projects
- Brainstorm: I’m an idea person, and I’d love to hear yours.
- Analyze: Interpret sales data as well as email open/click rates
- Edit: Proofread blog posts, ebooks, and meal plans, update old blog posts, edit and touch-up photographs
- Logistics: I need someone who is efficient and relishes organization, details, and planning to a timeline.
- Communicate: We’ll do much of the work online, which means clear communication is a must. We will use Google Drive, Trello, and text/email on a regular basis to keep each other up to date on what needs to be done, when, and by whom.