Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: 3 to 5 hours/month to start
Location: United States, due to tax purposes
Starting date: October 2020
- Artistic: able to create appealing graphics in a timely manner that fit the GCE vibe.
- Experienced: with Photoshop, Indesign, PicMonkey, or other design tool
- Samples of work will be requested
Examples of responsibilities:
- Create pins for new and old posts
- Create teaching graphics for social media
- Create pdfs worksheets and printables
- Create marketing graphics
- Edit photographs for the web
- Communicate: We’ll do much of the work online, which means clear communication is a must. We will use Google Drive, Trello, and text/email on a regular basis to keep each other up to date on what needs to be done, when, and by whom.