This is one of my very favorite salads. It’s cool as a cucumber, truly. It’s full of flavors and so good for you! It’s Mediterranean flavors with a California twist. I prefer it served right away.
California Greek Village Salad
- 2 cucumber peeled, quartered, seeded, and sliced thickly
- 2 tomato diced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 oz feta cheese crumbles (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- black pepper
- Combine the cucumber, tomato, avocado, onion, and feta cheese in a medium salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.