FREE Downloadable Freezer Cooking Plan

freezer-cooking-plan

Each month on Life as MOM, I share a freezer cooking plan that you can download and cook from. Grocery list is included.

This month’s plan is suited for Cold Weather and Company Dinners.

Here are plans from the last few months in case you missed one:

• Cozy Winter Breakfasts – stick-to-your ribs oat dishes, granola, fruit-filled energy bars, and a variety of baking mixes
  • Holiday Baking – a plethora of cookies and quick breads as well as a Pretzel Berry Cheesecake
  • Busy Nights – lots of casseroles and one-dish dinners to make supper times easy on busy nights

About Jessica Fisher

Comments

1. Andrea says:

I FINALLY got a copy of your book from the library…it is worth EVERY penny! You cook exactly like I do!

Enjoy your weather – I’m really jealous today as we get 9 inches of snow. 😉

• Jessica says:

@Andrea, so great to hear! Um…. enjoy the snow day?

• Andrea says:

@Jessica,

You’re funny. Snow days don’t exist in Wisconsin. 😉 But we ARE going to enjoy a pizza for lunch and kerplunk after my son gets home from preschool. I’ll be ordering your book tonight – it will be PERFECT for my Nook! 🙂

2. NIA says:

Hello Jessica,
    I couldn’t use any of the links. They all gave me error messages. Any reason why?

• Jessica says:

@NIA, we had some site issues. Everything should be operational at the moment.

3. Brandi says:

Link for the cooking plan didn’t work for me, either. Not that I could use it right now, my freezer is PACKED! 🙂 I found some awesome deals on lots of meat today… good problem to have though right??

• Brandi says:

@Brandi, Also, I think I’m addicted to your wholesome energy bars! Toasted with butter… Mmm!

• Jessica says:

@Brandi, you’re good to go now. I am addicted to the energy bars, too. We can’t keep them in the house. They disappear too quickly.

4. Christine says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to create these cooking plans!!!! I look forward to more (hint, hint.) I have your book and love it as much as I do your blogs. I saw your book for sale in Wegmans. It’s a very nice grocery store in the northeast.

• Jessica says:

@Christine, you’re welcome. Thanks for the kind words. I plan to do them monthly until we get a good assortment to choose from. I think between the book and the posted ones, we’re at 14 different plans.

How fun to find the book in a grocery store!