Ready to make things easy in the meal planning department. Get this Month of Comfort Foods Meal Plans and eat well in February!
Are you feeling that winter lull that comes at this time every year when you’re tired of the cold and ready for spring to arrive? Have you found that the weekdays are so busy that it’s hard to plan good meals? Are you having trouble getting a meal plan going on a regular basis?
Let me help!
I’m so excited to tell you about February’s Month of Meals. Who doesn’t love comfort foods? How about a month of comfort foods meal plans to make life not only easy but also delicious?
This meal plan is available for purchase through February 28th.
A Month of Comfort Foods Meal Plans
Here’s what you’ll get in this month’s meal plan:
- 4 weeks of menus that are easy for weeknights and oh so comforting
- 4 weeks of grocery lists
- a monthly grocery list to help you make good use of sales
- suggestions for appetizers and desserts
- prep tips and make ahead suggestions
- complete meal plans so you don’t have to think about anything
— except what you want to eat tonight.
One of the things that I love about these meal plans is that they provide direction for what to buy and prepare, but there is still plenty of room for you to tailor each meal to suit your family’s tastes and dietary preferences.
Having a meal plan at the ready enables me to do several things:
- avoid pricey (and often unhealthy) take-out
- grocery shop quickly and easily
- thaw frozen ingredients in a timely manner
- prep ingredients in the morning or the day before when I have more time than right at dinner time
- enlist family members to help with meal prep
- save money because I am buying ingredients on purpose, not on impulse
You can, too, with this Month of Meals.
Get A Month of Comfort Foods Meal Plans now so you can get cooking tonight!
P.S. A Month of Protein Power Meal Plans will be available through Tuesday night. If you didn’t grab that one, don’t wait.