Bake someone happy in the next few weeks! Enjoy some of these tasty snacks that you can make in a jiffy.
I haven’t yet had my fill of holiday baking. This late Thanksgiving business is for the birds. I’m going to need to start earlier next year. I’m hoping to take next week off and catch up on these kind of things. You can, too!
Bake up some of these goodies for a snack with your coffee on a lazy holiday morning or afternoon.
- Bilbo’s Seed Cakes – my boys love these! They truly are Hobbits!
- Blueberry Nutmeg Muffins – keep the dry mix on hand to make muffins anytime.
- Chocolate-Fresh Cranberry Scones – watch for cranberries on clearance. Snatch them up and freeze so you can make these scones.
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake – this is so simple and easy. Make two!
- Cranberry Chocolate Snack Cake – again with the sale priced cranberries. Yum!
- Oslo Kringle – this is a taste of my childhood. I could eat the whole thing.
- Spiced Carrot Bread – this is such a frugal alternative to zucchini or pumpkin bread. Carrots are always cheap!
Don’t forget to grab the FREE Holiday Baking for the Freezer download!
What’s a favorite baked good of yours to snack on?