Thanksgiving leftovers are some of my favorites. I love to dish them up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner the next day. Yes, my husband thinks I’m weird, too.
Since the rest of my family isn’t quite so tolerant or appreciative of that meal plan, I try to make creative use of the leftover turkey meat so that we’re using it in tasty ways without feeling turkeyed out.
Here are some great ways to enjoy your turkey after the feast has ended.
Recipes to Use with Thanksgiving Turkey Leftovers:
- What to Do with the Turkey Bones? Make Stock
- Creamy Turkey Enchiladas
- Ginger-Sesame Turkey Salad
- Turkey-Apple Panini with Fig and Gruyere
- Turkey Avocado Baguette Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo
- Turkey Cheddar Melt with Grilled Onions and Spicy Mayo
- Turkey Pot Pie with Easy Biscuit Topping
These recipes call for chicken, but turkey can easily be substituted.