Well, that’s a wrap, folks. We’ve hit the end of a three-month long series. I am amazed that
I survived it went so well.
If you missed some of the different ingredients we featured over the last twelve weeks, feel free to visit the official post: Build a Frugal Pantry.
And I hope that you made some new bloggy friends. These ladies have been amazing in sharing their food wisdom with me. Check out some fantastic guest posts:
- Five-Grain Pancake Mix
- Baking with Gluten Free Flours
- Grain Storage Ideas
- Quinoa-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sausage and Cheese Frittata
- Sourdough Starter Primer
- Cinnamon Roll Convenience Without the Can
- Buying, Storing, and Using Alternative Sweeteners
- Using Spices in Everyday Cooking
- Keeping Life Budget Friendly and Spicy
- How I Taught My Kids to Like Visible Onion Pieces
- The Humble Spud: A Pantry Staple
- Southwestern Black Bean Pasta
- Butter is Better for Baking
- Almond-Ginger Granola
- Tomato Varieties and A Great Pasta Salad
- Tomato Pie
- Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, Pecans, or Walnuts
What did YOU think? Were you helped by this series? I’d love to know the one thing that you took away from the Build a Frugal Pantry series.
See ya in the comments!