- Are anti-inflammatory – helps reduce inflammation of upper respiratory congestion, asthma and arthritis
- Contain quercitin that works with vitamin C to kill harmful bacteria – say hello to fewer and less severe infections!
- Contain tryptophan to help us sleep better and elevate mood
- Lower blood sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer and 8 other cancer types
— Jenna shares recipes and feeding the family strategies for picky and reluctant eaters at Food with Kid Appeal. Inspired by Jamie Oliver’s show Food Revolution, Jenna decided to make a big bold goal of finding 1,000 people in 30 days to sign up for the Recovering Picky Eater Challenge. Knowing that one huge obstacle to eating for better health is not liking the food, she aims to put a dent in America’s less than optimal eating habits, by teaching kids and adults how to learn to like food they think they don’t like. Check out the recovering picky eater challenge.
Do YOU like onions? Do your kids? What do you do to make onions easier to swallow?